Colorfull Plates is excited to announce a new way to keep your child's art alive forever - by printing it on an heirloom dinnerware piece!
Now you can have your child's drawings printed on a custom Colorfull Plates dinnerware piece that is guaranteed to bring smiles to their face (and yours) for a lifetime.
Here's how the process works:
1. Order your Design-Your-Own heirloom piece and proceed through checkout. One of our Colorfull Plates team members will email you directly with your printable art template.
2. Print out the template and let your little one go to town on their art.
3. Scan the art once your child has completed our template and send it back to us, firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to see what your little ones come up with!
A few things to note:
1. Trouble scanning your art? Feel free to reach out and send it to us in the mail.
2. We are only able to feature the art that is within the drawing area, so stick to the middle of the page if you want to include a name. (Names in corner of pages will not be included).