It's that time of year again! Whether you love it or hate it, Valentines Day is just around the corner. And if you've got young kids, that means finding ways to keep them entertained. If you're looking for some fun Valentines Day activities for kids, look no further! Below are 5 great ideas to help make this Valentines Day a hit with the little ones.
1. Make homemade Valentines. Nothing says "I love you" like a homemade card. Sit down with your child and help them make their own Valentines to give to their friends and family. You can even turn it into a competition by seeing who can make the most creative card!
2. Have a picnic lunch. If the weather permits, why not have a special Valentine's Day picnic lunch? Pack up some of your child's favorite foods and head to the park for a fun-filled afternoon.
3. Go on a scavenger hunt. Hide Valentine's Day-themed items around the house and send your child on a scavenger hunt to find them all. This is a great way to get them up and moving while also getting them excited about the holiday.
4. Make Valentine's Day-themed crafts. There are tons of Valentine's Day crafts for kids available online. Choose one (or more!) and get crafting! This is a great way to spend some quality time with your child while also getting into the holiday spirit.
5. Make homemade chocolates. Chocolate is always a hit on Valentine's Day, so why not make your own? There are plenty of recipes available online for homemade chocolate treats that are sure to please even the pickiest eater.