If you don't know, Grandparents Day is coming soon! So why not use National Grandparents Day (or any old family dinner) as an opportunity to get the conversation flowing? Here are 10 table topics guaranteed* to get everyone talking.
*We can't guarantee that everyone will agree, but we can guarantee that they'll be talking!
1. What's your earliest memory?
2. What's your favorite family tradition?
3. What would you do with a million dollars?
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
5. What did you want to grow up to become when you were little?
6. What's the best thing about getting older?
7. What are you most proud of?
8. Who is/was your role model?
9. What would you like to be remembered for?
10. Tell us something we don't know about you.
Table topics are a great way to encourage bonding and conversation within your family, especially to celebrate (and even elighten!) at the dinner table.