If you've ever wondered what astronauts eat in space, wonder no more! Here is a list of some of the foods that astronauts eat while they're up in space.
1. Pudding cups - pudding is a great source of energy for astronauts, and it comes in a variety of flavors. Yum!
2. Beef jerky - beef jerky is high in protein and low in fat, making it a perfect snack for space travelers.
3. Fruit gummies - these are a favorite among astronauts because they're sweet and easy to eat. Plus, they come in a variety of fun shapes and colors.
4. Cookies - who doesn't love cookies? Astronauts enjoy them as a special treat while they're orbiting the earth.
5. Pizza - believe it or not, pizza is a popular food for astronauts! It's easy to store and doesn't make too much of a mess when eaten in zero gravity.
There you have it, parents! Some of the foods that your kids would eat if they became astronauts. While it may not be the healthiest diet in the world, it's certainly contents that are easy to store and won't make too much of a mess in zero gravity!