A tray is a great way to organize and style a classroom. It can be used to hold books, pens and pencils, paper, and other supplies. A tray can also be used to display photos, artwork, and other mementos. In this post, we'll give you some tips on how to style a tray for your child's classroom.
1. Choose a tray that fits the size of the classroom. If the classroom is small, choose a small tray. If the classroom is large, choose a large tray.
2. Decide what you want to use the tray for. Do you want to use it for storage? For displaying photos? For holding plants? For holding books?
3. Choose a theme for the tray. This could be based on your child's interests, the season, or anything else you can think of.
4. Get creative with your styling! Use items that are meaningful to your child or that will make the classroom feel more like home.
5. Have fun! Don't be afraid to try something new or different. The possibilities are endless!